top of page
- Any personal information provided to Rockit Vocal Studios will be "processed" (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by Rockit Vocal Studios for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of teaching services in singing or dance, the organization of performances and for the administration of Rockit Vocal Studios statutory obligations under legislation relating to children.
- Rockit Vocal Studios will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Rockit Vocal Studios itself may use this information to provide marketing information. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from Rockit Vocal Studios please tick the box provided on the application form.
- Photos and video may be used for promotional purposes and for use on our website. In registering for classes with Rockit Vocal Studios you are agreeing that use of photos of your child or yourself may be used for marketing purposes. If you do not agree please check the box on your application form.
- By submitting an application form or information request to Rockit Vocal Studios you are deemed to consent to the use of such Personal Data for the above purposes.
- Rockit Vocal Studios does not directly collect, process or store financial information.
- Child Protection - Rockit Vocal Studios requires criminal record checks for all teachers and assistants; these are carried out through the RCMP and the provincial governments.
bottom of page